A well designed and constructed space is key to the creation of a pleasant and efficient working environment. Russell WBHO works with developers and owner-occupiers to develop functional, desirable speculative and pre-let schemes.
The Pinnacle, Manchester
- Location:King Street, Manchester test
- Client:Property Alliance Group
- Contract:JCT Private Without Quantities
- Completion:January 2007
- Architect:Reid Architects
- Engineer:Deakin Walton
Award-winning refurbishment of an eight-storey existing office building on King Street in the heart of Manchester. The biggest challenge was to minimise impact of works on the existing ground floor retail tenant which remained in occupation throughout.
Description of Work
- Refurbishment of 8-storey building
- Ground floor tenant remained in occupation
- Two floors added with floor plate extensions
- High specification fit-out
- Winner of Manchester Chamber of commerce Building of Year 2008
- Achieves highest office rents in Manchester
With a portfolio of clients spanning the commercial, industrial, retail, leisure and residential sectors, Russell WBHO has the experience and expertise to deliver schemes on time and on budget.