The space has been designed to provide a blank canvas for occupiers and is aimed at the creative and digital industries sector and those attracted by collaborative working opportunities. Its location, on the edge of the Northern Quarter and at the heart of the city’s northern transport hub, makes it an ideal location for start ups and more established businesses.
NOMA, a JV between the Co-operative Group and Hermes Real Estate, is one of the UK’s largest regeneration projects with new build and refurbishment schemes across 20 acres of Manchester city centre.
Description of Works:
• Demotion / strip out of all internal finishes
• 9-Storey (2-Storey below Ground) across 70,000 sq ft
• Full refurbishment of all floors back to open plan office layouts
• Installation of new M&E services, passenger lift and WC blocks on each floor.
• Façade remedial works and cleaning including window repairs
• City Centre site; adjacent to a tramline; Manchester Victoria train station; buildings and main roads on all sides.
With a portfolio of clients spanning the commercial, industrial, retail, leisure and residential sectors, Russell WBHO has the experience and expertise to deliver schemes on time and on budget.Contact us