Here at Russell WBHO, we have a solid pipeline of work into 2024/25 and have a portfolio of exciting projects including:
- New Build Hotels: £30M – £45M
- Industrial / Cold Stores: £6 – £20M
- New Build / Refurb high-end office space: £16M – £95M
An opportunity has arisen to join our Business at leadership level.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a proven track record in the field & will have experience of:
- Leading Teams and having a significant role in the safe delivery & culture of projects – achieving high quality work first time, on programme & budget
- Heading schemes for the full project life-cycle – from inception through to project handover and customer care
- Preparation of Contractors Proposals/Employers Requirements
- Maintaining, continuing and building Client relationships
- Leading all aspects of the Operational Management of live bids / schemes
- Working closely with the Pre-Construction Department, Commercial Leads, HSEQ Team and members of the Senior Management Team / Board Directors
- Developing detailed programmes, alongside our Planning Department
- Supporting Employee development via mentoring/PDR process, active input into the Building Student Programme
Key attributes will also include:
- Effective leadership skills – with the ability and willingness to face challenges, solve problems and motivate the Team
- Commercial & Contractual awareness
- Attention to detail, planning and logical thinking, to meet demanding deadlines
- Excellent working knowledge of construction techniques, sequences, methodologies and processes
- Highly organised and methodical
- Solid presentation skills – verbal & written
Should you wish to apply for this role, please complete the form below or email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com headed “Senior / Project Manager Position”.
We look forward to hearing from you.
You must have the right to work in the UK.
No agencies please.
The Russell WBHO Recruitment Team