An opportunity has arisen for a Receptionist to join our friendly, professional team.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be reliable
- Be punctual and well organised
- Be presentable
- Have receptionist/customer facing experience
- Have excellent communication skills
- Competent with Word and Excel
- Work autonomously but within a friendly, focused team
- Have suitable references
General duties will be as follows:
- Answering incoming calls to the business and directing to the appropriate person/department
- Opening, distributing and franking mail
- Booking meeting rooms
- First point of call for all visitors to the office
- Assistant to the Estimating Department (filing tenders electronically and printing when required)
- Collating all As-Built files and O&M manuals for handover upon completion of a project.
The role is full-time (Monday to Friday). Working hours are 8:30am to 5pm with a 1 hour lunch break.
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to Liesel McQueen at firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form below.
We look forward to hearing from you!