Health and safety
It is our policy to do all that is reasonably practicable to ensure we provide a safe and healthy environment for staff, subcontractors, visitors and any others who may come into contact with business’ activities.
In complying with legislation, approved codes of practice (ACOPs) and Guidance notes, Russell WBHO will ensure that the highest standards of health, safety and well-being will be reflected in our activities, including the procurement of articles and substances and the management of our construction projects.
We have a dedicated Health & Safety team who are all MIOSH qualified. The implementation of the above will be achieved through the following:
- Compliance with the Health & Safety Arrangements
- Compliance with the job specific Health & Safety Plan
- Strong leadership and management
- Training programmes
- Site inspections and audits
- Support from professional managers and specialists
- Consultation with employees
- Providing support and assistance to our sub-contractors
Russells is constantly striving to meet and excel at Industry Best Practice in health, safety, well-being and environmental matters.