An opportunity has arisen to join our friendly, professional team as a Site Administrator & Document Controller based in our site offices in Liverpool City Centre.
- You will be site based - Liverpool City Centre
- 25 days’ holiday entitlement plus bank holidays
- Your hours of work will be 8:30am to 5:00pm, Monday to Friday with 1 hour lunch break
- Competitive salary
Your position of Site Administrator / Document Controller will involve but not be limited to the following duties:
- Site based document control e.g. managing drawings on Ops Centre & co-ordination with internal/external team, as required
- Uploading/Document control on ‘OneDrive’
- Dealing with IT issues on site by liaising directly with IT support
- Assisting the team with any site administration including typing, printing, keeping spreadsheets up to date, filing etc.
- Collate and process Russell’s operative timesheets for your site
- Management / control of any junior administration staff and office / welfare cleaning staff
- Be the first point of call on reception to meet and greet visitors to site, dealing with office deliveries and ensuring that the site office is kept neat and tidy at all times
- Manage the meeting room diary on site and ensure the meeting room is prepped in advance of any meetings and kept tidy after every use
- Provide refreshments for meetings and organising any on site catering as and when required
- Monitoring stationery stock levels and ordering any items through head office where necessary