Following retirement of our receptionist / document controller after 18 happy years with the business, an opportunity has arisen to join our friendly, professional team.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be reliable
- Be punctual
- Be presentable
- Have receptionist/customer facing experience
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be competent with Word and Excel
- Work autonomously but within a friendly, focused team
- Have suitable references
Your position of Receptionist / Document Controller will involve but not be limited to the following duties:
- Be the first point of call on reception to meet and greet visitors, dealing with office deliveries and ensuring that reception is kept neat and tidy at all times
- Manage the meeting room diary and ensure the meeting rooms are prepped in advance of any meetings and kept tidy after every use
- Provide refreshments for meetings and organise any catering as and when required
- Monitoring stationery stock levels and ordering any items through purchasing where necessary
- Assisting the Estimating and Health & Safety teams with any administration including typing, printing, keeping spreadsheets up to date, filing etc.
- Sorting and distributing incoming post and franking all outgoing mail
- Liaising with site teams to collate and produce Operation & Maintenance Manuals as part of the handover process on a project
- Site based document control e.g. managing drawings on the Hub and Ops Centre co-ordination as and when required.
Hours of work will be 8:30am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, with a 1 hour lunch break. Competitive Salary.
If you wish to apply for this position, please send your CV and cover letter to the PA to the Directors, Liesel McQueen email@example.com
Alternatively you can apply via the form below.
We look forward to hearing from you!